Wednesday 1 January 2014

Inky Impressions- Anything Goes

Hi there everyone, i am posting my first DT card for Inky Impressions. I am so pleased to be part of the full team after my GDT post.

This week our theme is Anything Goes.

I have used the image Wishing Well Fairy, you can purchase this digi over at the store http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=DS13-WWF15&cat=41

Heres my card:

Recipe:
White card blank
LOTV promises paper pad
Marianne passe part oval dies
Flowers- the ribbon girl
Image- inky impressions
Ribbon- the ribbon girl

Challenges id like to enter:


Thanks for visiting
Hugs
Katie x

3 comments:

  1. What a darling image and you little roses are very pretty. Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. I want to pray for ‘Multiplied Blessings’ including, but not limited to Peace, Prosperity and Health to you and your whole household during the 12 months in 2014.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really really pretty, Katie. I am grateful to have you share your talents with us. The image you used is just adorable. Thanks for playing along and have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I love the image, so cute, and your added embellishments are just perfect. Beautiful coloring also. Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody and hope to see more of your creations here.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x