Tuesday 28 January 2014

Chit chat

Hi all,

I was at the gym this morning and thinking about things i need to do when it dauned on me that i only blog when i have a dt card to post.. I am such a boring blogger!

So i thought id share what iv been up to lately. For the past week i have been on leave from work which i was in desperate need for. In that time i have caught up on my crafting which sometimes gets neglected with my long working hours, caught up on some tv shows my fave at the mo being desperate housewives.

I went to amsterdam with my other half last week on a mini cruise from hull it was awesome,we drank lots of dutch beer and brought home some engraved glasses from the heineken museum..

You can tell who drinks more beer!!

So tomorrow i am celebrating my 23rd birthday and i am going to tgi fridays for scrummy food and coctails with my other half i cannot wait, then its back to work again on friday :(

Hope you all are well
Pop over and say hi
Hugs katie and the furbabies x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x