Friday 31 January 2014

Did i say kittie bee blog hop!?!

Hello! Yes this is so exciting the very first kittie bee designs blog hop. Its also my first ever blog hop (to actually post) so im super excited.

Ok so our new release designed by the ever so talented Ruth is a valentines release. We all have a project to share using one of the images. They are super cute you will definitely want to purchase one or two.. To create for your loved one for valentines day.

Now i chose a gorgeous racoon for my project called Bowl Of Hearts Racoon. You can purchase all of the digis here at the Kittie Bee Etsy Store

Here is my finished project


To create my card i matted some hunkydory adorable scorable (hearts card) onto some centura pearl card. I printed the little cutie onto some super smooth card and coloured using promarkers. I stickled the big heart for some extra sparkle. The sentiment is part of the LOTV sentiments set and thought it was a great sentiment to compliment this gorgeous image. I added some finishing touches but wanted to keep it CAS.

Heres a list of the hop incase you get lost, you should have arrived from.    But if not you can always head back to the kittie bee designs blog and start again.
Kitty Bee Designs Blog
 Shirl - Creations by Shirl
 Larissa - Muffins and Lace
 Katie - Katie's Crafts
 Leanne - Finding My Groove
Taniaj - ManxMade
 Julie - I Made A Card
kel - Scraps & photoGRAFFS
 Theresa - The Scrapbooking Queen
 Victoria - Very Belle Makes
Niki - Stampn'HI
 Zella - Joyful Expressions
  Kitty Bee Designs Blog

Dont forget the more blogs you comment on the more chance you have of winning.. You have one week to comment and the winner will be drawn on sunday
The prize is one of the digis from the new release.. Of your choice. So happy hopping!

Hugs katie x 

16 comments:

  1. Katie, I have a couple that rule the roost too! (Love your kitties!). Your card is super cute....excellent coloring!!!! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the extra touches on your card-- the little gingham heart, the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love your use of details & embellishments with this image, they tie everything together. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stinkin' cute... I love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww hes sooo cute! love the deisgn of your card too Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet image...love all the red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and the perfect button to finish it off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! So Simple (although I know a lot of work went into this card) and Lovely. I like how 'He' stands out on this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just fabulous. Love the colors..Wish I were participating.

    DT Teamie Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card Katie. I love the CAS design with the adorable racoon as the spotlight. Very sweet!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little details and the sparkly heart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love this image teamie! You've made it look so cute, especially that lovely little heart embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x