Sunday 2 June 2013

Yesterday

Hello everyone,

Yesterday was a very expensive day!!!i attended a demo and workshop day at my local craft shop
 Sharon bramley was demonstrating and holding the workshop.  Got some great ideas for CAS cards and quick easy cards.

Here are the two cards we made in class

Ok so first one:
Recipe
Card blank
Poinsettia die cut- marriane
Rose created from die cut
Swirl die cut
Best wishes die cut

Sorry I can't remember where the dies are from ( and I bought them) oops so being naughty and lazy
Distress ink in antique linen
Stickles in crystal

Second card

Recipe:
Leaf die- cheery Lynn
Same flower die rolled into rose
Frame die
There are lines scored on this card using hoagie board but you can't see it on the pic I don't think
Also used distress inks and sticklers


Right going to go get crafting ill be back laters

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x