Friday 7 June 2013

Bamboo is back

Hi everyone, late post today but I have been ultra busy. Eating cheesecake at my local deli and having a lovely massage. Weeding in my garden then making the lovely card I am about to share with you all.

It was requested by my dad for my mums bday next weekend. Now I jumped at the chance but then realised it meant making a wife card for my mum.. Hmm challenge

Anyway I came up with this

Recipe:
Scallop card blank
Centura pearl card
Party paws card stock- red hearts
Party paws topper
Ribbon- east of India
Olive branch die
Tim holz letter die
LOTV sentiment stamp
Pro markers
Flowers- ribbon girl


I hope my mum likes the card as it was difficult to make a wife card

Anyway..

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Lili of the valley- use a sentiment
A creative romance- anything goes
Crafty ribbons challenge- circles
Penny's paper-crafty challenge- birthdays plus dt call
The ribbon girl- add a die cut

That's it for today,

Katie x

8 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the ribbon down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering the crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mum is going to adore it, what a special card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie what a lovely card, I'm afraid it isn't eligible to be entered into our 'Use A Sentiment' challenge as you haven't used a Lili of the Valley image, I've enjoyed seeing your work though. Sorry about that x

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - those pandas are so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your mum will love this card. It's really cute! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, Katie! Thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x