Wednesday 26 March 2014

Favourite colour combo

Hi there, its time for another challenge at Pennys. Ive been a bit distant lately and not entering many if any challenges.. Life has been very busy but ive had a weeks holiday from work, spent my time in wales with the OH recharging our batteries and now im raring to go..

So new challenge theme is Favourite colour combo. This is constantly changing for me but i reached out for my beloved LOTV pad to create this card.

I have used Tulip Umbrella by Stamp Art Design for this challenge, Katheryn is kindly sponsoring us :)


Im still not entirely sure about the layout of this card so please comment id like some feedback..

I think i can manage to enter some challenges ..

But i will update that later as im currently sleeping after my night shift (yes this is prescheduled hehe)

Thanks for looking
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x