Wednesday 5 February 2014

Someone special at Inky Impressions

Hi there,

Its time for a new challenge at Inky impressions, this weeks theme is Someone Special. I have used a digi called kitty with bow you can purchase this digi at the Inky store

You can enter our challenge and see the rest of the teams work here

Now for my card

Recipe:
Shaped card blank- from stash
Papers- perfect pair LOTV pad
Ribbons- the ribbon girl
Flowers- WOC and the ribbon girl
Promarkers

Challenges id like to enter:
To be updated

Thanks for looking
Katie x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie!

    Your card is so very pretty! Love that image & flowers you used! I'm so happy to be on the Inky team with you!!!

    I'm also your newest follower & would appreciate you following me too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, this image is jus so precious and the flowers are gorgeous! I love this card! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x