Wednesday 29 May 2013

All about the gingham

Hi,

I'm obsessed with gingham at the min, I am in the middle of making some more handbag cards all with gingham hehe.

Today I am excited as I should be receiving a parcel from the ribbon girl yayyy.

Oh and I have 1 week left at work whoop.

Ok so today I'm sharing a baby card I made

Recipe

Scallop card blank
Mirror card
Gingham paper- craft creations
Marianne design die and stamp set- pram, baby, bunny
Pram is die cut in centura pearl
Baby and bunny stamped onto super smooth using adirondack pitch black and coloured with pro markers
Buttons and sentiment from stash

Challenges I'd like to enter:

Joanna Sheen- girls girls girls
Word art Wednesday- anything goes
One stop craft challenge- furry friends
Marianne s design divas- get your dies out
Challenges for everybody- anything goes

That's it for now, have a nice day everyone..

Oh and thanks for everyone's comments and views I have just hit 1000 page views :).

Katie x

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful keepsake card, Katie. This is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! I just love this soft sweet baby card, and I'm totally with you on the LOVE OF GINGHAM! You cannot go wrong with gingham prints and your card is just darling. Thanks so much for stopping and sharing this super sweet card in our challenge this week. We're VERY blessed to have you join us. Best of luck in the random draw!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous baby card. Lovely image and design.

    Thanks for joining our Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x