Saturday 27 April 2013

Just for you

Morning bloggers, ahh the weekend is finally here.. Even thou I am nutty enough to have chosen to work an extra shift tomorrow :(. But I do have Monday off for the wardrobes to be fitted yay.

Ok so onto today card (which wasn't made today) I am blogging from my bed lol.


Card recipe:
-scallop card base
-centura Snow White pearl card
-Hunkydory adorable Scorable in polka dot (you can just see them on this pic if you squint)
-party paws topper and sentiment
-ribbon from stash
-heart die


Challenges I'd like to enter this card into:
Charisma card challenge-polka dots
Simon says stamp-anything goes
Word art Wednesday-anything goes


Now for a day of crafting for the craft fair

Katie x

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I really like the image. the hearts and the curves give such a softness.
    We appreciate and thank you, for taking time out your day to post this beautiful project at Word Art Wednesday,
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - a wonderful design :) Thank you so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x