Friday 29 March 2013

Craft class

  On Monday I went to my first craft class and we made a card in form of a of to resemble a tool box.
This was a challenge for me as I learnt new skills and it was my first time using a  die cutting machine.. I have now purchased one!!!




This week I have been making a card for Michael's cousin who is 11 next week.


I used navy card stock, centura pearl card and spotty paper for the matting and layering. 
I stamped the image of the boy with the dog using an adirondack ink and coloured using standard pens. I then backed onto mirror card and stuck on using sticky pads.
I used my doily Martha Stewart punch on the spotty paper.
I stamped the 'its your birthday' using versamark and then added glittered embossing powder and heated.
To decorate I used Kanban bling stick on gems and cut the 11 with mirror card by hand.




Katie x


I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x