Monday 12 January 2015

Tiddly Inks DT Call

Hi everyone,

Ive not been around lately as ive been getting myself back on track with everything after Christmas and New Year so I thought why not kickstart with an entry for the Tiddly Inks DT Call.

I just looovee the Tiddly Inks images, kindly introduced to them by Alyce from Kit and Clowder.

The hard decision was which image to use, being a cat lover, I just couldn't resist using Cat Love Fever. Its a very cute set and comes with some really sweet and funny sentiments and extras to make your card complete.

Heres my card:

 
 
Isn't she cute? and how cute are the kitties ? the mouse and paw prints all come in the set so it really is a bargain!!!
 
The papers are from Lili of the valley, i  coloured the image using promarkers and flexmarkers and added some stickles for a bit of sparkle.
 
 

I am entering this card into the Tiddly Inks DT Call

Why not have a go yourself? Hurry the call closes on 15th January :)

Crafty hugs
Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x