Wednesday 26 February 2014

Charms at Inky Impressions

Hi there folks, happy wednesday to you all. These weeks sure are going fast its almost march!!

This week at Inky Impressions our theme is charms. Now i was looking forward to this one after discovering all the gorgeous charms nicole had put into my dt package it was difficult to choose which to use!!

If you want to see what the dt have used head on over to the inky challenge blog

Now for my card..

I used the rubber stamp Cowgirl Lili <-- click on the link to purchase her from the inky store, shes actually on sale at the mo!! I used a gorgeous cowgirl boot charm to finish it off.. Heres what i made


I have coloured her with promarkers and tried to stick to the colours she should be on the image picture, thought id challenge myself!!

Ive punched the corners and added some twine and incorporated the charm. Then i added her to some very western, gingham card. Then thought the star candis just finished it off..  Yeehaahh!

Challenges id like to enter:
To be updated

Thanks for looking
Howdy,

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x