Wednesday 2 October 2013

Anything Goes at Pennys

Hi there its Wednesday which means its time for another challenge over at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge.
This weeks theme is everyones favourite- Anything Goes

We have some fab sponsors:
Bugaboo and Penny Blossom




I have used Bugaboo image: moose present
Papers are from docrafts
Corners- Cheery Lynn Die

I loved making this cute Christmas card and i am now on the ball with Christmas cards... shame I cant say the same for presents!!!

Id like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting

Hugs Katie x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the papers and such a cute image.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used the papers. Great background. Perfect to showcase the cute image. Good luck with GDT. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and an overall folksy card! Thanks for joining in the fun at LMMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute, I just love this image and your card is awesome! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm blog gopping from Miss Little Muffets and saw this awesome card. I so love the designs you did for this Christmas wishes, one of the best, I must say. So cute and wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x