Friday 6 September 2013

Patties Creations Challenge- #75 Gift tags

Hi there, its time for another challenge over at Patties Creations Design Challenge and this fortnights theme is Gift Tags. ( No cards with tags on or in them).

Head on over to the challenge blog to enter and for prize details.

I chose a christmas image- Penguin

Heres my tag


Recipe:
White card
Silver velum from stash
Paper- Kanban
Image- Patties Penguin
Snowflake die- magnolia
Promarkers
String from stash

Thanks for visiting
Hugs katie x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    Lovely tag, isn't that image a little cutie
    Hugs
    Kelly- Patties Teamie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,

    This is such a cute tag! I love how you colored my image called "Pattieboop's Penguin". He looks so nice and warm in his colorful scarf!

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love that little penguin?! He's sooo cute!!! I fell in love with him as soon as I saw it and had to use it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the Penguins have taken over the DT, LOL! This is so cute!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x