Wednesday 31 July 2013

Pennys challenge #138

The weeks are flying by and its time for another new challenge over at pennys paper crafty challenge. This weeks them is faux or real stitching.
Our sponsors this week are floppy latte designs
And saturated canary



I had this cute dog image from floppy latte designs to work with, along with swiss dots 1 paper pack and have used two of those papers on my card



Recipe:
Linen cardstock
Papers- floppy latte designs
Image- floppy latte designs
Stitching- LOTV little stitches stamps plus stampin up stitch template
Sentiment- peel offs

I apologise for my lack of blogging just lately as i am busy working nights, days and creating for my current orders.

Thanks for looking
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x