Wednesday 15 May 2013

All new handbag card

Hi everyone,

Today I am showing pics of the new handbag card I have been making, I am frantically making lots for Sundays craft fair at my local village hall in Stallingborough as I have had lots of interest in these over on facebook.


Sorry for my craft area being in the pics I couldn't wait to tidy up before posting these!!!
The inside right is intended for a picture and left side for sentiment or greeting.


Challenges I'd like to enter:

Forever Friends monthly challenge-anything goes
Forever Friends fortnightly challenge- pastel colours
Challenges 4 everybody- anything goes


Must dash..

Katie x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is lovely and thank you for joining our challenge at Forever Friends Pastels" good luck and hope to see you again DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Nice card! Thanks for joining our Foreverfriends-Pastel color challenge! Good luck in the draw!
    X Linda DT-FF
    stampscrapandsmile.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x