Sunday 24 March 2013

More cards on a sunday

  More crafting this evening it has been a busy craft day!!! 
Think I have got the hang of the pictures now I have downloaded a photo editing app on my iPad. I can change the quality so they look a bit better...

After finishing my raffle cards I decided to go back to the Party Paws blockbuster.




This first card is a gatefold, using the Snow White centura card. I used the Adorable Scorable out of the set and used some inside (pic to follow) then another bit on the front. I love the foil effects on this piece of card stock. I used a topper placed onto some leftover paper and cut with my patterned scissors. Then added a few bits and bobs from my stash to finish off. I haven't added a sentiment yet as I am not sure what occasion it is for..



There is some embossing on the card but it hasn't shown up on the photos.





This second card also using the centura- may need to invest in some more of this!!!! Other papers are glitter paper and the red is just the reverse side of the glitter dotty. Party Paws topper and sentiment. The glitter spotty was punched using the Martha Stewart doily punch. The ribbon is from my stash and the double bow was tied using the ultimate pro from Crafters Companion.




Third and final card of the day. Using Hunkydory Adorable Scorable, from the Party Paws pack I scored in half and then again using the gatefold a5 fold on the ultimate prop which is essentially half again on one side.. I made this lovely card which is quite adventurous for me!
The pink paper is from a paper stack and I punched using the Martha Stewart doily on both sides. I used a bit of ribbon from my stash and then added the Party Paws topper. The daisy and purple flower are from that kit also. I used Kanban bling gems to decorate and the flower gem is from my stash. 


This is the inside bit ...


Think I deserve to relax after all that crafting..
Will be back in the week after my first card lesson which is tomorrow.


Katie x


I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x